Security Walls, LLC is experienced in developing and maintaining security programs. We stay abreast with and comply with approved security plans, federal requirements and directives, and state and local regulators and/or agreements. We make the safety of personnel, the public, and the environment our highest priority.
Security Walls, LLC currently has contracts to secure and protect government facilities, libraries, museums, hospitals, universities, and corporate office buildings and industrial sites. Our personnel have all licenses, certifications, training, and physical fitness requirements to successfully provide all security services required to keep employees, visitors, buildings, and facilities safe and secure.
Security and Protective Services Includes:
- Armed and Unarmed Security Guard Services
- Security Vulnerability/Risk Assessments
- Access Control
- Law Enforcement
- IDS/CCTV Control Systems
- GSA Certified Locksmiths
- IT Security Human Reliability Program (HRP)
- Operations Security (OPSEC)
- Information Security/Classified Matter Protection and Control (CMPC)
- National Industrial Security Program Operations Manual (NISPOM)
- For facilities and personnel:
- Surveillance equipment for facility (all types) fence, walls, cameras, etc.
- “Q” Clearance escorts
- Armed and unarmed security police officers
- Specialized K-9 services (bombs, accelerants, cadavers, drugs)
- Underwater recovery
- Security sweeps of facilities
Securitywalls, LLC recognizes that protective security officer effectiveness is largely dependent upon continuous, ongoing training to reinforce daily job functions and ensure retention of essential skills. Our company has a long history of developing and implementing innovative training programs to meet all federal, state, and local government and contract requirements in accordance Executive Order 12958.
Security Walls, LLC has been approved as a Certified Training Facility by the State of New Mexico to provide Level 1, 2, and 3 Security Guard Training.
Security Walls, LLC Training Instructors are certified by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and Department of Homeland Security/Federal Protective Service (FPS). Our Firearms Instructor is certified with the National Rifle Association (NRA).